Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Mouthwatering Work of Staggering Genius

After I read Wrig a bedtime story, we like to have a brief little chat as we drowse off to sleep. Wrig often makes grand plans which I pretend to listen to. Last week she mumbled something about roasting and I lovingly replied, "Uh-huh ... oh? ... uh huh ... that sounds ... snore."

Well, it turns out she was making her very own roasted marshmallow recipe and it was so simple the only way to describe it is pure genius: you see, what you do is you stick the marshmallow on the roasting fork and then you stuff the chocolate into the marshmallow and you roast it all together. That's right: into the marshmallow.

It's even more amazing than it sounds. It must be tasted to be believed.

And after you taste it, I'm sure you'll support me in my efforts to have Wrigley nominated for the Nobel Prize in roasting.

2 comments:

Alice Carrier said...

holy crap! call the food network, this kid is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

it's all a matter of genetics, really.
e