May 7, 2005
6:48 - Up too early. On weekdays, I sleep until 8. When Daddy's home, though, I'm up at the crack of dawn! Can I help with breakfast, Daddy?
8:01 - Breakfast is over and it's time to play! Daddy, you do the edges and I'll do the mittle. No ... I'll do the edges and you do the mittle. Actually, I'll just do it all by myself.
8:07 - The missing piece was hiding under the project table. What a good hiding place. Ahhhhh, victory!
9:07 - I spent all morning hunting for bugs while Daddy did yard work. I found a millipede, one hundred slugs, a spider, some potato bugs, and worms. I call the worms "squiggles."
10:05 - Daddy said the worms were getting dried out in the sun, so I made a home for them in my dumptruck. The worms were very happy in Dirtville.
11:03 - After almost three hours hunting for bugs, it's bath time! But first, I have to practice my tricks in the slippery tub.
12:05 - I'm tired of all this picture taking. I think I'll hide under the project table like my puzzle piece. Oh, I give up.
12:47 - Mommy and I went to get lunch for Daddy, who worked in the yard all day. My squiggles are happy in Dirtville - I'm happy with Burgerville.
1:43 - We're off to the library with 15 books to return! I tried to carry them all, but they were too heavy. We came back with a book about roller coasters.
2:46 - More bugs! I'm checking on the worms in the worm bin. Mommy got a worm bin for her birthday. The worms make dirt.
3:45 - This is what I do during quiet time: tricks! Mommy says I'm spinning so much my stripes are getting dizzy.
5:05 - Daddy and I went out to get Mommy her Mother's Day present. It's a hat!
6:04 - We went on a walk, looking for treasures. I found some helicopters and tossed them in the air.
6:34 - We went out to dinner tonight, because that's what you do when Daddy's been shoveling mulch all day and Mommy spent all day on the computer catching up with one hundred things she didn't do all week because she was reading Jane Eyre all the time AND it was supposed to be Kids' Night tonight but Kaia is sick so Kids' Night got cancelled. So we went to dinner and I blew bubbles in my milk.
7:02 - I'm tired and I'm hungry and I DON'T like Daddy's story.
7:43 - Bedtime! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment