... come back Sunday. Sorry. ;)
April in Review:
Days: 30
Poems Written: 31 (?!?!)
Poems So Bad I Had to Write an Extra One as an Apology: 1
Poems Posted: 31
Poems I Like: 20 (but I'll never say which ones)
And for the Year:
Days: 121
Poems: 88
Poems I Like: 58.5
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
isnt today day 124? i have been counting!
Today is 124 or 25 or whatever, but the end of April was Day 121. You, by the way, are an excellent counter. :)
haw haw.
ok, i have to ask which is the .5 poem? ;)
congrats on such a great lot of poetry, and so much of it so good. i've enjoyed reading you and catching up this way - thanks for the heads-up about napowrimo, and maybe i'll use it as a spark to keep writing poetry in all these other months too.
you can ask which is the .5 poem, but i don't have to tell.
i'll be most amused to go back at the end of the year and see how many poems i still like. i'm shooting for 12.
Post a Comment