Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Because Alice Insisted

No, it's not a poem.

But it's a sign of life, at least.

Hello! I'm still here.

Frankly, I grow bored of my brain at times. I haven't done anything slightly interesting in my classroom during the entire month of May. I wrote my first poem in twenty days last night. It was horrific. Even my darling, wonderful daughter fails to be worthy of a blog post.

So.

I'm still here. I'm writing horrible poetry again. And I'll post something Sunday night.

Consider yourself warned.

4 comments:

Alice Carrier said...

god, i LOVE horrible poetry. i mean, i prefer it. bad bad bad, please. how are you all?

Alice Carrier said...

TOO LATE! IT'S MONDAY NOW. GAWD.

Ed said...

my next post: slacker of the week

Alice Carrier said...

it's okay. it's not your fault i have nothing better to do but check my friends' blogs all the time. maybe we should just hang out instead. i'm working every weekend this month though, laaaaame! oh my god when the sun comes back though, can we please grill some corn in your backyard?