Christie has become a major sushi addict. I won't go near the raw fish, but I can always find a thing or two to fill my belly at most sushi places. Our favorite place by far is Sushi Takahashi because a) it's cheap, and b) the food is delivered by a little train that circles the restaurant. It's fun to see what's comin' round the mountain, as it were.
Last night, the Sushi Train came with an added bonus. One of the other customers was passing notes on the train. Some notes gave commands ("Clap your hands" or "Say Buttery Scotch Hands Out Loud" for example). Other notes asked questions. I couldn't help myself, so I contributed a note or two, too. Part of the fun was trying to figure out who was starting the notes. It was a great source of mystery and amusement.
On our way out the door, I dropped a "Thank You" note on the train. Who knew that dinner and a train could be even better than dinner and a movie?
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment