Wrig says, "Yum, it was a good strawberry dessert. It had a lot of whipped cream. And I liked it a lot." The dessert was in addition to umpteen lollipops.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Feliz
We spent yesterday at the Cinco de Mayo festival yesterday. I went to see the dancers, but Wrigley discovered the vendors that hand out free stuff. They even give you a bag to put it all in!!! Wrigley wants to go to Cinco de Mayo every year.



Wrig says, "Yum, it was a good strawberry dessert. It had a lot of whipped cream. And I liked it a lot." The dessert was in addition to umpteen lollipops.

Wrig says, "Yum, it was a good strawberry dessert. It had a lot of whipped cream. And I liked it a lot." The dessert was in addition to umpteen lollipops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wasn't the Ballet Folklorico amazing? Mia came home and layered skirts and aprons and did her own version (Miles got out his wooden knives as well). We didn't have any mariachi music so we listened to Calexico.
so did you guyz get that mix cd? i forgot to write down that you get an added bonus for guessing how many people featured on the cd would be able to make you coffee at stumptown down the street, ha ha ha.
Post a Comment