Sunday, September 11, 2005

A 1,000 random words

I've been uploading pictures at Flickr without posting them here. If I have something to say about a picture or if it's particularly interesting, I'll post it here. I'll also post bonus pictures just to Flickr. When I have a set of something fun, I'll post a link. You can get to my Flickr photos by clicking the badge to the right. Or if you don't see the Flash Badge, click the Photos link.


1st Flower arrangement


Getting tickled in my lap


Our favorite hot summer day park


1st Haircut- after it took a while to get this photo from the person who took it, and it took me forever to do anything with the disk she gave me. Wrigley was 2 1/2.


This was after her haircut last week.


And this was just so silly I had to share. They spent $2.19 to ship this to Ed. Wrigley used it for a while as part of her bug sciencing kit and now it just holds random collections of toys.

No comments: