When I was a kid visiting my grandmother often meant doing crumbled eggshell pictures. We did them soon after Easter and we are preparing to them again tomorrow. We'll grind these up (half the fun) and glue them to paper.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
More Eggs
Mama bird laid some more eggs and now needs a book. She looks pretty bored sitting on them all the time. Though, she is quite watchful...as is Marble who loves to watch her.

When I was a kid visiting my grandmother often meant doing crumbled eggshell pictures. We did them soon after Easter and we are preparing to them again tomorrow. We'll grind these up (half the fun) and glue them to paper.
When I was a kid visiting my grandmother often meant doing crumbled eggshell pictures. We did them soon after Easter and we are preparing to them again tomorrow. We'll grind these up (half the fun) and glue them to paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment