It is fall, if you haven't noticed, and Mom and Wrigley have been spending their days gathering things that have fallen: leaves, pine boughs, and a wide variety of nuts. Wrig's treasures have been spread out over her project table for the past few days but today she wanted to build an excavator with her construction set, so we had to clean up. Mom and I were cleaning the kitchen, so Wrig was left to her own devices to clean up the project table. She sorted out the pine boughs from the other leaves and the green leaves from the crunchy leaves. "That's great!" I told her, "but where did you put the nuts?"
"Over here," she replied, pointing to her doll house.
"Oh," I said. "The nuts are in the attic. That's so very Bronte of you."
Saturday, October 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment