Christie is addicted Ricolla Mints (only 69 cents at your local Trader Joe's!). Just like any parent, she has passed her addiction on to Wrigley. Any time Wrig sees Christie chomping on a mint, any time Wrig even smells a mint, she asks, "Christie, can I have a big piece of your mint?"
Yesterday, tragedy struck. While waiting for the bus, Wrig asks, "Mommy, would you like a mint?" (which is, of course, quickly followed by, "Can I have a big piece?" Mom said sure, so Wrig dug through our bag to find the box. Which was. EMPTY. Horror of horrors.
I asked Wrig if she wanted to go with me to throw the box away, but she decided she wanted to eat pretend mints. Moments later, she offered Mommy a pretend mint. When she accepted, Wrig asked,
"Can I have a big piece of your pretend mint?"
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment