Saturday, April 10, 2004
How ya gonna do it if you really don't wanna dance?
When was the last time you were running so fast you practically skittered past your turn on one foot? Okay, when was the last time you ran in excitiement and enthusiasm or even to get somewhere more quickly (jogging for excersize and protecting small children from the street don't count!)? Wrigley does this every hour of the day. This morning, in classic Bugs Bunny fashion she over shot the stairs and skittered on one foot on her way to watch Dad do the mundane chore of shaving. This morning as Ed and I are begging for 5 more minutes in bed, Wrig is racing upstairs and pounding across the ceiling above our heads to get her ambulance. You know, the one she hasn't seen since last night at 7:30. Yesterday, as we were setting up a project where we paint with our feet, Wrigley is doing the dance of joy saying "I'm excited, I'm excited!!" Do you have a dance of joy? I think we all need to get one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment