Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some Sunshine

gardening and baking by you.The sun has been showing it's face every afternoon all week. It is refreshing. I weeded earlier this week, and I've decided to plant some beets and carrots this weekend. My Gardening by the Moon Calendar tells me it is a good weekend to plant things that we grow for their roots. One can always hope that we packed all of winter into two weeks in December, and it'll be spring like from here on out. I like the gardening by the moon, because it gives me a to do date for my gardening. I utterly fail to have any clue about the theory, nor do I manage to follow up with fertilizing and other plant care except for mostly consistent watering, but my garden and I get along just fine.

We've been getting a few more visitors than usual after the YIR letter, and this year we didn't include the link for my Flickr site where most of the updating action really is, so here the link is. Christie's photographs.

No comments: