According to Liberal Media Conglomerate Knight-Ridder:
One day after President Bush vowed to reduce America's dependence on Middle East oil by cutting imports from there 75 percent by 2025, his energy secretary and national economic adviser said that the president didn't mean it literally.
That clears things right up, doesn't it?
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Most of our oil comes from Canada anyway!
The state of the union address made me VERY depressed.
I couldn't make myself watch. McD got together with a bunch of friends and went all "Mystery Science Theatre 2000" on it.He said it wasn't so bad if you watched in a group.
Yeah, I watched it with Jason and my father-in-law, and I felt awkward commenting on it, but every so often I couldn't help but let a "PSH!" escape until I became so infuriated I had to leave the room. I mean, I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE, HELLO. I COULDN'T WATCH IT.
yeah, i read about the smoking on your blog. Christie says there is no tired like first trimester tired. enjoy the napping (and the crying).
oh yeah, the crying is rad. yesterday i almost cried because i accidentally ate sugar-free ice cream and i wasn't expecting it to taste so nasty! and then i cried a little because my mother-in-law bought me a baby outfit and i was like 'awwww!!!' and then everyone barfed on me for being so sappy. the end.
i need to talk to you guys about having a kid and maintaining a sense of my own personality. living (if only for a couple of days) in san jose is making me terrified of sinking into suburban hell with all these other people.
Post a Comment