Sunday, November 06, 2005

I knew fatherhood would be hard ...

... but nobody told me I would have to live for more than a week with somebody else's Halloween candy just lying around. As I type, I can see a Butterfinger, a full size Payday, and even a Reese's peanut butter cup. Sure, I could pillage. She probably wouldn't - well, might not - find out, but so far I have managed to resist the temptation.

So far.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Yes, and they tend to leave the most delectable candy for last, choosing to eat the airheads and lollies before getting to the chocolate. Torture. Torture I tell you.

Christie said...

ummm... resist temptation? what's that? I haven't exactly pillaged, but pilfered, sure.

stephanie said...

Have you asked if you could have some? I asked, and was surprised to hear "sure!". Now it's nearly gone. We didn't have any full-size candy bars or reeses though. What is with our neighbors? Enough with the tootsie pops.

Christie said...

For the record I do ask, and Wrigley is happy to share. It's when she's not around that I pilfer.

We Trick or Treat in Cindi's neighborhood, and they give out lots of full bars! This year none of the F list Halloween candy, but some from the C and D list. Wrigley sent all that with Ed to school for his kids.