Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:25 PM
Subject: Bathroom at Sewallcrest Park, please
Subject: Bathroom at Sewallcrest Park, please
Hello -
My name is Wrigley. I am almost four. I like to go down the big bumpy slide at Sewallcrest. I like the swings and merry-go-round and the big bumpy slide. Sometimes when I go to Sewallcrest park, I have to go potty. Then we have to leave. I don't like it. Put a bathroom at Sewallcrest park, please.
Please. Thank you,
Wrigley
************
************
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:04 AM
Subject: RE: Bathroom at Sewallcrest Park, please
Subject: RE: Bathroom at Sewallcrest Park, please
Dear Wrigley. Thank you for your note.
You are absolutely right - you should not have to leave a park to find a restroom. Unfortunately, maintaining restrooms or even putting potable facilities in all our parks is not possible. They are expensive due in part to misuse. I will personally walk the park area in the next day or so and discuss the issue with the technicians who maintain your park.
Jeff M, Zone Manager
Zone #3
2 comments:
Oh my god that is so awesome!
Go, Wrigley, go!
That rocks.
Post a Comment