Friday, August 26, 2005

Tidbits

Here are some random past conversations and compositions of Wrigley's:

Seven little bumblebees
sitting on trees
gathering their pollen
fly away back to their hive
and make the pollen into honey
and eating it for winter
********
Summer sun summer sun
way up there in the open sky
see it rise, rise
it's so big you know that
summer is here
********
"I'm a dog. I'm a dog. I really don't like being a dog, but I really can't change it. I am a dog."
********
W - "I am not a reglyer dolphin."
M - "Oh, what kind of dolphin are you?"
W - "They live in the Midwest underwater with their clothes on."
*********
And here are a couple of photos of Wrigley checking to see if Lentil is right about harmonicas sounding best in the bathtub.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus, I've been told today that I am stinky. Twice.

stephanie said...

I'm definitely seeing the Robert McCloskey influence all over the place. Or maybe William Carlos Williams. Or maybe Bukowski with the stinky part.

Mia told me today, "You don't look like you feel beautiful". She was right.