I was going to ask, "what's in your CD player," but I realized that for many, I have to ask "what's been on your playlist recently."
Here's our sad list:
1. Baby's Storytime, Arlo Guthrie
2. Maracas, Music Togther (fresh out of the plastic, baby, and in heavy rotation!)
3. Songs and Stories for Little Children, Pete Seger (excellent)
4.Shakin' A Tailfeather, Taj Mahal, Linda Tillery and The Culteral Heritage Choir (starts out strong, then neither of us likes it)
5. Skittish, Mike Doughty (Highly recommended)
Actually, it ain't that bad, is it? At least we have good kids' music. Anyway, it is always disheartening to spin through the disc changer and see all that kids' stuff. And I wouldn't want to take any out, because she always asks for the one I recently put away.
We don't really need more than one out of five, anyway. Somehow that sums up life pretty well for us at this moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment