Ten things to remember from our trip to Arizona:
1. Playing smack the penguin (Click the link. When you get there, click once to make the penguin jump, then click again to "help him fly.") Let us know if you beat Gramps's 593!
2. The mall parking lot that was so big I got lost trying to drive in a circle.
3. The same mall parking lot that had (I swear this is true) more places to eat than Oregon City.
4. Swimming every day.
5. Complaining that it might be too cold to swim, because it was only 82 degrees, then realizing that it won't be 82 in Portland until July 5th.
6. The huge wall that Wrig climbed and the two awed post-visit phone calls from Gramps regarding this wall (its height, its slickness, and its sheer unclimability!)
7. Spending two hours browsing in a bookstore while Grammers and Wrigley read book after book after book after ...
8. Grammers' amazing stamina. (I can't read for half that long, or bounce half as high on the bed!)
9. The spring training game that nobody really enjoyed (except me) but nobody wanted to leave. It was too hot ... it was too sunny ... it was just too "too."
10. It's really easy to be a good, attentive, and fun parent when somebody else is doing all the hard work (answering the why?'s and jumping up to handle all the I need more's, and did I mention two hours in a bookstore?
Thanks Grammers and Gramps!
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment